Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Reflection

Boy did time fly by, it seems like the beginning of the semester was yesterday. Never would I have thought that I would be blogging about campus life and extra curricular activities, as a matter of fact, I would've never thought I would enjoy a class as much as COMM 366. It was my favorite class this semester and probably the only one that I've liked so far. COMM 366 introduced me to so many new types of technology, it's awesome! The class brought the creative side out of me and I loved it because I love to express myself. The only thing I didn't like about the class was how short of a class we had. Fifty minutes flew by fairly quick, it felt like we were only in class for about ten minutes.

Looking back on my posts, I would have to say that I am proud of the work that I have published onto my blog. I put a lot of time and work into writing my posts, however, I know I could have made them extravagant. This semester was really hectic and stressful, I wish I had more spare time to go out to venture, explore events beyond campus and write about them. Hopefully I'll be able to create even better posts this summer, if I'm not too busy. I have 2 internships this summer so I know I'll be pretty occupied, but I will definitely have a few posts about my experiences.

But in all, Blogger is great! There are so many neat things you can do with your blog (I plan to spice mine up) I wish I knew about this earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment