Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FML FML FML!

"Today, I texted my boyfriend saying hi. His respsonse, 'I got your best friend pregnant.'FML"

For those of you who don't know what FML is, it's a new form of entertainment. If you're having a bad day or if you think things couldn't get any worse www.fmylife.com is the place to go. FML stands for "F*** my life," so if people are having a bad day, they go onto the website and write about it. Each post is started off with "Today" and ends with "FML". The concept is so simple yet very funny at the same time. FMyLife shows that everyone has shit*y days and deals with f*** ups.

FmyLife.com was started by two french guys and now has expanded into a team. Members of the website write their stories and the FMyLife team must approve of their stories before they are actually posted onto the site. After the stories are published, visitors can either agree or disagree with the person's story by clicking a link that says, "I agree, your life is f***ed" or "You deserved that one".

To end, here's an anecdote that I think all of you will enjoy.

"Today, while walking to class enjoying the warmer weather, a bee flew down my shirt. I'm allergic to bees so I freaked out and started ripping my clothes off. By the time I was done, I was half naked and there was no bee in sight. Turns out, it was the string on my jacket hood. FML"

For more laughs visit www.fmylife.com

1 comment:

  1. woooow i really thought u were serious ..i was like oooo helll nOOOOOOOO!!! Ni99as aint doing christy like that ..u almost made me make some calls ..lol good post.ima check it out

    ReplyDelete